The Cloud security architect will be part of a team that manage and operate the global cloud environment of Siemens Healthineers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience and general overview in Cloud and on premises IT architecture, software implementation, automation, quality assurance, monitoring and maintaining services with various underlying dependencies with focus on security. You will engage closely with DevOps, SysOps and engineering teams to deliver highly available and scalable services. The candidate should have prior experience in designing security concepts for cloud and on premises n-tier applications or IT infrastructure.
Your Responsibilities will be:
• Understand Siemens information security requirements and drive adherence for cloud environments.
• Implement cloud security solutions for AWS and Azure
• Guide internal customers on cloud security practices and help implement security in cloud workloads.
• Create security concepts based on company security requirements
• Evaluate new security solutions & managed security services to help secure cloud workloads.
• Implement a tools driven and highly automated approach to deliver our key security management processes by exploiting investment in existing tooling (e.g. ServiceNow, etc.) and / or identify new tooling.
• Respond to and, when appropriate, resolve or escalate security incidents
• Assist and train team members in the use of cloud security tools and the resolution of security issues
• Actively involved in cloud environment threat hunting using manual and automated tools
• Communicate security risks and solutions to business partners, platform & product teams
• Stay current on security industry trends
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• Overall 5+ years experience in IT with experience in Security
• Knowledge of network based, system level, and application layer attacks and mitigation methods
• Strong knowledge of technology and security topics including network and application security, infrastructure hardening, security baselines, web server, and database security
• Strong knowledge of cryptography methodologies and encryption algorithms
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate concerns and issues to other team members and teams
• Experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining security procedures
• Hands-on knowledge on various monitoring/alerting tools
• Wide career and personal growth options
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, 100% coverage of sick leave)
• Extra days-off
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kinder gardens, summer camps)
• Socializing programs (team buildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : from 2200 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team