AGT Digital Services Internship (12 months)
How do you shape the future?
Here at Siemens we build a better world using greener energy, cutting-edge software and ingenious inventions – We need innovative and ambitious individuals to explore the varied, exciting areas of our business.
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow. The bright and level-headed undergraduates, with a highly motivated ‘can do’ attitude to help to make a difference in the world.
The 12-month Industry placement with the AGT Digital Services team will provide opportunities for the first-hand experience of Digitalization in the Engineering company. The successful candidate will be involved in the Data-Driven initiatives in a dynamic environment, and will have a wide exposure to the whole Siemens AGT organisation and beyond, connecting different parts of the business through Data.
There are a number of high-profile ongoing innovation programmes in the AGT Digital Services team that range from the proactive management of the technical risks based on Data to developing new exciting digital product offerings in the Power and Gas Industry, driven by the technical demands of the end customers.
- You'll be aligned with an existing project or product manager, will take an active part in the delivery of these programmes and will be leading certain work streams themselves, building the bridges between engineering design and the capabilities of the Big Data.
- You'll get to rotate within various teams in the department to experience different aspects of Digital Services.
- The placement will provide opportunities for developing project and product management skills in engineering environment.
- You'll gain a breadth of understanding of how the individual parts of an engineering organisation link together, by collaborating across multiple teams and global AGT functions.
Here is what it takes to join some of the worlds brightest minds:
- Studying towards or have completed a 2:2 or above degree in a data analytical, engineering or business/project management related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and a clear communicator.
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent team player whilst maintaining an independent perspective.
- Results-driven, energetic, and motivated candidate who is happy working independently or as part of a wider team.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 352,000 great minds building the future, one day at a time. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Closing date for all applications is Monday 21st January 2019.
Job ID: 80223
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time