Siemens CT Automation Research Scientist of Automation Engineering Software (Shanghai)
We are currently looking for Automation Research Scientist of Automation Engineering Software in Siemens Corporate Technology at earliest convenient.
What are my responsibilities?
- Technology innovation and predevelopment for Industry 4.0 applications;
- Siemens Factory Automation products or Solutions development and validation, focus on the prototype development and software development;
- Related patent study and/or products analysis;
- Technical support for Siemens global product development centers as well as local R&D centers;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A senior academic background in computer science, software engineering, supply chain engineering, or artificial intelligence, etc., with Master or PhD degree;
- A proven track record of research & development of engineering software, showing strong analytic and system engineering capabilities;
- Solid skills and rich experience in the followings:
- Algorithm development for machine learning for data analytics or image processing;
- Engineering Software development experience;
- Deep understanding of industry automation engineering software;
- Knowledge of industry controllers and automation solutions;
- Rich software engineering experience;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Experience in one multinational company would be an advantage;
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn.
Job ID: 80309
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time