Siemens CT Algorithm Research Scientist of Automation Engineering Software (Shanghai)
We are currently looking for Algorithm Research Scientist of Automation Engineering Software at Shanghai to join us at earliest convenient.
What are my responsibilities?
- Technology innovation and predevelopment for Industry 4.0 applications;
- Siemens Factory Automation products or Solutions development and validation, focus on the prototype development and software development;
- Related patent study and/or products analysis;
- Technical support for Siemens global product development centers as well as local R&D centers;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A senior academic background in computer science, software engineering, or artificial intelligence, etc. with Master or PhD degree;
- A proven track record of research & development of algorithms, showing strong analytic and system engineering capabilities;
- Solid skills and rich experience in the followings:
- Algorithm development for machine learning for data analytics or image processing
- Software development, using Python and C/C++
- Deep understanding of autonomous engineering
- Experience with Tensorflow is a plus
- knowledge of automation engineering;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Fresh graduate with academic research topic on machine learning is also welcome.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
Job ID: 80313
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time