C# .Net Developer
We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do, to learn, to grow for every stage of life.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms an important part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Building Technologies. Here, we’re hiring for a Developer. In this role, you’ll work more as a Software Engineer in charge of one or more Software projects, Programmers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide programming perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
- You will be responsible to participate in requirement discussion, clarification & Perform effort estimation,
- We need you to perform independent implementation, participate in code reviews, do static code analysis ( FXCop, Re-sharper etc) and dynamic code analysis,
- You will be responsible in understanding existing design high and low level, actively participate in design reviews.
- You will perform in process and quality oriented and maintain review logs, SCA, DCA reports, participate in RCA.
What you need to make real what matters
- M.Sc./MCS/MCA/BE/B Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical)..
- Relevant experience 3-5 years in C#
- Passionate about own work and good team spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Self driven and quality oriented development
- Familiar with static analysis tools Re-sharper etc.
- Should have experience of communicating with the client and requirement clarification.
- Quick learning abilities
- C#, .Net, WPF, REST
- Knowledge of developing cloud application and microservices
- Cloud application deployment, containerization, docker etc..
This role is primarily based at Navi Mumbai (Pune). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Building Technology at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/building-technologies.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 80322
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time