C# .Net Developer
Organization: STS – CT DD DS AA BT
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
-Programming Skills : C#,.Net, .Net Core, REST, Microservices
1. Participate in Requirement Discussion and Clarifications
2. Perform effort estimation
3. Design: Understanding Existing Design high and low level, actively participate in Design Reviews
4. Coding: Independant in implementation , partcipate in code Reviews, do Static Code Analysis ( FXCop, Re-sharper etc) and Dynamic Code Analysis.
5. Kowledge and drive for Unit Testing
6. Config Mgmt: Check in, Check out, Branching, Labeling, Merging
7. Process & Quality: Processs and quality oriented and maintain Review logs, SCA, DCA Reports, participate in RCA.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- M.Sc./MCS/MCA/BE/B Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- 1.Relevant experience 3-5 years in C#
2. Passionate about own work and good team spirit
3. Strong analytical skills
4. Self driven and quality oriented development
5. Familiarty with static analysis tools Re-sharper etc.
6. Should have experience of communicating with the client and requirement clarification.
7. Quick learning abilities
- C#, .Net, WPF, REST
- Knowledge of developing cloud application and microservices
Cloud application deployment, containerization, docker etc
Job ID: 80322
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time