With our unique range of products and solutions, decades of experience, and thousands of installations worldwide, Siemens is one of the most important technology partners for the engineering and industrial sector. We stand for reliable, innovative and efficient systems and solutions throughout the entire process chain. Our foremost goal is the sustained success of our customers.
Due to internal promotion, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Portfolio Consulting Professional/Account Manager to join our Process Industries and Drives team based in Belmont. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing opportunities within WA, where Siemens can provide specific service solutions. Reporting to the Portfolio Consulting Team Leader, this role will be challenging and rewarding, and offers excellent career progression opportunities.
What are my responsibilities?
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Leveraging the full service potential of our existing, consistent customer base
- Acquisition of new customers
- Being the regional service champion – supporting the broader sales team with service and support related topics, and assisting them in their own account planning, opportunity identification etc..
- Monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting and the development of a future pipeline
- Maintaining a high level of data quality within a CRM tool
- Quotations/bids as required
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in a Sales, Account Management or Business Development role
- Be a true customer advocate that displays commitment, willingness and passion for the customer
- Display leadership qualities and the ability to motivate and engage both internal and external stakeholders to drive positive outcomes and cultural change
- Be able to demonstrate a successful history of performance and success in achieving customer satisfaction and profitable business growth
- Experience in selling a technical product or service or have transactional/commodity experience and want to step up into a more complex role
- Understanding of one or more of the markets in which we operate – specifically Mining, Oil and Gas, Water and Waste Water and Food and Beverage verticals, their drivers, challenges, key - competitors in this space and likely future trends
Additionally the successful candidate will possess strong organizational and time management skills and be confident at communicating at all levels within the organisation. This role will require the successful candidate to take initiative in a multi-tasking role.
In return, we offer a rewarding working environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package. For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity please contact Austen Williams on +61 3 9721 2351.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.