ServiceNow Platform/Data Architect (m/f/diverse) and Reporting Expert (m/f/diverse)
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as ServiceNow Platform/Data Architect (m/f/diverse) and Reporting Expert (m/f/diverse) in Erlangen.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, work in a global team and lead the development and execution of the analytics and reporting roadmap required to support IT Services. In this role you will collaborate closely with IT leadership and technology partners in order to leverage data to drive organizational performance and efficiency as well as continuous improvement.
- You will develop, prioritize and execute a roadmap for ServiceNow Reporting and Analytics, (including real-time operational data visualization dashboards, continuous improvement opportunities, predictive modeling) that will transform the organization into a data driven and metrics based one
- You are able to translate reporting needs into technical requirements and convert into solutions
- You will evaluate and communicate to senior management trends and emerging issues affecting current IT operations strategies and indicate new strategic opportunities
- You will create appropriate monitoring mechanisms and take care of data consistency to be able to measure results against business goals and provide corrective actions if necessary
- The management of day-to-day reporting activities and data governance will also be part of your job
- You will educate on capabilities and limitations of ServiceNow technology in regards to Reporting and Performance Analytics
- You will collaborate with peers in architectural/technological discussions to guarantee that solutions are designed for a successful launch
This position may suit you best if you are data obsessed and great at translating numbers into IT operational insights and uncovering both the what and the why. You are self-sufficient in getting the data that you need. If you don't already know how to get what you need, you will figure it out.
- You hold a master’s degree in a subject related to information technology, mathematics, business administration
- You have five or more years of work experience in data analytics and performance reporting preferably in support of IT operational efficiency and client satisfaction continuous improvement efforts.
- Having ServiceNow reporting and dashboard experience would be preferred
- You are very experienced in statistics and also in advanced Excel, SQL and statistical tools
- You have a deep knowledge about the importance of data governance processes for reporting operations
- You are equally comfortable talking with developers as you and with IT managers
- Since our team is very international you have no problem to communicate in English
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Susanne Beutner.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 80365
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time