Siemens SEAL Procurement Engineer 西门子电器 采购工程师 苏州
For our Digital Factory Division in SUZHOU, we are looking for a SEAL 苏州西门子电器有限公司Procurement Engineer 采购工程师 地点： 苏州.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Organizes, guides and controls the interface to the PLM process in purchasing-relevant / technical questions, and integrates knowledge of the market and suppliers for external materials, components, products and the relevant tools into the PLM process under the monitor of direct leader.
2. Responsible for the integration of and adherence to the short, medium and long-term procurement/bundling (technology synergies) and supplier strategies defined by the role CM/Buyer within the PLM process.
3. Work with CM/buyer to execute the sourcing strategy and Identify proper and reliable sources to continuously optimize the supply base and improve competitiveness
4. Responsible for the integration of technical/material-related expertise (supplier / market / technology - component life-cycle).
5. Mandate in his/her area of responsibility for negotiations (prices, conditions), target costing and the creation/conclusion of contracts whilst involving relevant interfaces; Communication and ensuring of the implementation of the conditions negotiated in his/her sphere of responsibility
6. Product and project-orientated coordination between the material-orientated CM / Buyer roles and the relevant technical departments.
7. Work with R&D to drive materials productivity to contribute cost optimization
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Bachelor’ degree or above, major in engineering
2. Three or above years of experience in the vertical of control product or low voltage product as well as experience in procurement, sourcing;
3. With technical knowledge and integrates knowledge of the market and suppliers for external materials, components, products
4. Professional in enquiry, comparison, analysis and negotiation; Understanding the technical & quality requirements of product and be able to clarify to vendors
5. Capability to fit in great pressure and challenge working environment
6. project management experience a plus
7. Good English language ability in reading, wring and speaking
What else do I need to know?
Job ID: 80369
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time