Data Scientist | IT Global Operations (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Perform strategic data analysis and research within SAP data structures to support business processes and strategy and discuss results with team leads and customers.
• Process large amounts of data from multiple sources and extract relevant insights.
• Build predictive models and ensure the models are robust enough to be used in production
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, a similar quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with statistical software and scripting languages (e.g. R, Python, SAS).
• Proficiency in SQL.
• Experience analyzing and modeling data sets.
• Experience with statistical and machine learning methods (preferred).
• Ability to communicate technical concepts into simple terms to present to non-technical audiences (preferred).
• Effective written and verbal communication skills (preferred).
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 80383
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time