Blockchain Developer (m/f)
GS IT Global Operations Lisbon is an international nearshore competence center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up to data analytics and cyber defense, achieving an unprecedentedly high level of customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a Blockchain developer:
What are my responsibilities?
- Collaborate with internal departments to design and execute blockchain applications, from a basic concept phase until the final architected solutions.
- Develop minimum viable products using agile approaches.
- Research and development activities, including exploration of out of the box use cases using blockchain.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Minimum technical expertise:
• Willing to learn new technologies
• Basic knowledge about Blockchain Technologies
• Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or similar qualification
Preferred technical expertise:
• Knowledge about Smart Contracts and Consensus Algorithms and developing Blockchain applications or proof-of-concepts (PoCs)
• Experiences with MVPs and prototypes
• Practical experience using versioning tools (e.g. Github)
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum projects
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send us your application in English.
Job ID: 80385
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time