Blockchain Developer (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Collaborate with internal departments to design and execute blockchain applications, from a basic concept phase until the final architected solutions.
• Develop minimum viable products using agile approaches.
• Research and development activities, including exploration of out of the box use cases using blockchain.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Willing to learn new technologies (minimum technical expertise);
• Basic knowledge about Blockchain Technologies (minimum technical expertise);
• Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or similar qualification (minimum technical expertise);
• Knowledge about Smart Contracts and Consensus Algorithms and developing Blockchain applications or proof-of-concepts (PoCs) (preferred technical expertise);
• Experiences with MVPs and prototypes (preferred technical expertise);
• Practical experience using versioning tools (e.g. Github) (preferred technical expertise);
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum projects (preferred technical expertise).
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 80385
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time