WebSSO (DevOps) (m/f)
GS IT Global Operations Lisbon is an international nearshore competence center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up to data analytics and cyber defence, achieving an unprecedentedly high level of customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a highly experienced Devop for our WebSSO critical system (L3) (m/f)
What are my responsibilities?
Devops operations for WebSSO(L3) critical system.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Competences technology: Unix / Windows (Expert)
- Script Languages (Advanced): Perl/ bash/ java script/ Power shell
- Server architecture and Maintenance (Expert): Administration; Storage File system Cluster; Standard applications; Command line tools like shell, command prompt
- Application development (Advanced -> Expert):: C/ C#/ Java script/ Java; Frameworks; Apache portable runtime (Apache module); Nodejs; OpenSSL
- Web-development: Basics in conceptual work
- Webserver (Expert): Protocol; http/ https/ SSL; Apache; Programming; Configuration; Load balancing; Proxy / Reverseproxy
- Certificates encoding (Advanced): purpose/ construction/ functions/ tools; methods usage
- Database (Basics): MSSQL, Oracle
- Provisioning (Basic): Forefront Identity Manager
- Monitoring (Expert): Appdynamics, Logfile analysis
- Big Data (Expert): Elasticsearch Kibana Logstash
- Virtualization (Expert): VMware , KVM, Docker
- Security: Common knowledge in security requirements for L3 applications (Expert); Knowledge about actual security gaps ; trends for hackers; Cyber security (Advanced)
- Siemens: System architecture in DC KHE (Expert); Server/ Network/ Loadbalancing/ Reverse Proxy; System architecture in DC Eagle (Advanced -> Expert); Server/ Network/ Loadbalancing/ Reverse Proxy; Important connected Applications; Industry Mall (Advanced); SIOS (Advanced); Teamcenter (Advanced); Sharepoint (WCMS³), Extranet architecture, Portal Guard, Extranet Role Manager (minimum Advanced); Jade Line (KHE) (Advanced); interfaces to other connected systems
- European citizen
- German language (written, spoken) -> Possibility for German course
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Job ID: 80396
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time