Working Student (m/f/diverse) Design and Development for Cloud Based Project (Mindsphere)
Job ID: 80404
Organization: Power Generation Services
Mode of Employment: Limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
With a broad spectrum of innovative products and services, we are the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the utility, oil & gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide. Leveraging our extensive factory- and field-based service network around the world, we are ready to quickly respond to our customers’ needs for maintaining the performance of their operating plants.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will work within the Digital Engineering group across several locations (Berlin, Germany and Orlando, FL) to develop prototypes for commercial application software for power plant analysis and optimization
- We need your help to develop and maintain cloud based applications and components based on Siemens Mindsphere
- Support us with creating robust tests for the QA team to assess performance, correctness and usability of the software
- And help us to design excellent mobile apps or responsive web experiences including grids, wireframes and mock-ups
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Your ticket to Power Generation Services, is a Bachelor or Master with a technical background
- You shine with programming skills in Angular or EmberJS, NodeJS, Python, Restful, TypeScript, CloudFoundry, GIT, any SQL or NoSQL database
- Maybe you also have experience in cloud foundry application and in both front end & backend technology
- A plus would be experience in micro service based application development and database SQL & NoSQL
- Additional you have experience in unit & integration testing and hands-on experience on tools like Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Sonarqube
- Beside your computer language skills, you are also good in German and English
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Nicole Schwippl.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 80404
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time