Management Station Test Specialist
Siemens is looking for a Management Station Test Specialist, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible for the Integration and System tests UL/ULC for the North America applications of the Desigo CC Management Station.
The UL / ULC Test Specialist operates inside the global R&D DMS Competence Center located in Milano. She / he is responsible of the coordination, planning and execution activities, to get the North American approvals of the Fire Management Stations. The coordination involves two different R&D sites: North America (US) and Milano.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Plan and execute all the integration and system tests related to the North America UL / ULC approvals and regulations
· Coordinate the integration and system test activities between North America (US) and Milano R&D sites
· As responsible, report the test activities status during the project monthly review
· Improve, get direct experience, open direct contacts with the Siemens colleagues and the UL /ULC engineers in North America
And what about the medium-long term?
· According to your capability level, you should have the possibility of assuming a major role in the test department of the Milano R&D DMS Competence Center
· According to your capability level, you should select, coach and develop a younger tester, with the goal to build up an appropriate back-up
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage all the issues related to UL / ULC approvals and regulations
· Capability to install and uninstall: PCs, OS and SW packages
· Knowledge of the main concepts and customizations of the Management Stations and usage with two different approaches systems: tester and end user
· Technical knowledge of the Network / Communication main concepts
· Basic concept and experience in the Automation Test field
· Development tools knowledge: Jazz, Clear Quest,
· Experience Agile, Scram, Safe
· Knowledge of the Siemens North America Fire Panels
· Knowledge of BACnet protocol, applicational oriented to Fire control Panels
· Available to travel in North America (US)
· Three Years Master's Degree in Electronic Engineering, Informatic Engineering, Computer Science or technical equivalent skills
· Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel etc.)
· Very good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken
· Soft skills: good willing and open to learn, capability to work in team, capability to work on targets, entrepreneurship and autonomy
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives, the entrepreneurial spirit and the ownership culture are rewarded
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family
· Shareholding plans for the employee
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance
· Lunch meal totally paid by the company
· Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity,
thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to:
Job ID: 80464
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time