Siemens Graduate Program
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering
technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our
employees. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Join our program now and lay the foundation for your successful career with the Siemens Graduate Program (SGP).
benefits – international
· You gain deep insights in three challenging eight-month work assignments in different functional areas
abroad at one of our 1,700
receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal
profit from your personal mentor, who
an international community of
· You graduated above-average in your master’s or doctoral degree
· You own a degree in engineering, information technology, natural science, business administration, human resources, finance, insurance or comparable
· You gathered at least 6 months international experience
· You gained some work experience and solid technical expertise from relevant internships or student placements
excellent knowledge of English,
· You offer an outgoing personality with a high level of motivation and commitment
You have all the technical and personal qualifications? And you are about to finish your studies, or you already gained up to a maximum of twelve months work experience after obtaining your highest qualification? Then we would be delighted to shape the future of our company with you.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
drop an email to email@example.com
Job ID: 80516
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time