SFS (Senior) Financial Executive 西门子财务服务高级财务主管_交易员
SFSL_Siemens Financial Services, Senior Financial Executive, Beijing
Achieve additional benefit for the Siemens China Group by optimal management of foreign exchange, liquidity, interest rate and other financial risks according to the requirements set by SFS TRE CN GM.
Reports to Head of SFS TRE CN GM FM
Internal contacts: All SFSL teams, SFS TRE, other SFS departments, and related Siemens parties.
External contacts: bank and non-bank partners, regulatory institutions, etc.
What are my responsibilities? 我的工作职责是什么？
- FX Management: execute FX spot transactions in the interbank market based on SFSL's spot trading license. Act as market consultant to In-house Treasury and Siemens China operating companies with the aim to minimize cost.
- FX Management: execute FX hedging transactions via allowed financial instruments with external banks on behalf of Siemens China operating companies with the aim to minimize cost (best execution). Act as market consultant to In-house Treasury and Siemens China operating companies.
- Optimize FX Management in China: assist in the further development of FX management for the Siemens China Group and trade in the interbank market for SFSL with derivative license in line with regulatory and market developments.
- Liquidity Management: closely monitor fund inflow and outflow, prepare regular liquidity reports, and arrange fund in an efficient manner.
- Liquidity Management: invest excess funds in the money market via allowed financial instruments.
- Optimize Liquidity Management: assist in the further development of liquidity management for Siemens China and global in line with regulatory and market developments.
- Bank relations: maintain good business contact with external banks and non-bank partners to discover new business opportunities.
- Project work: participate in projects of new services, financial products, related processes and IT tools as well as other Treasury topics.
What do I need to qualify for this job? 我如何才能胜任？
[Education]:Bachelor or above
- Over 3 years' professional experience in trading financial instruments including derivative instruments and money market instruments in a bank, non-bank financial institution or a global industrial group.
- A good understanding of Financial Markets (FX, Interest Rates) and related products is a MUST. Applicants should be able to develop his/her own market view.
- Preliminary understanding of Front/Mid/Back Office set-up and knowledge of related regulatory (PBOC, SAFE, CBIRC, etc) requirements is an advantage.
- Experience in projects including leading projects is of advantage.
Applicants should be interested in an expert career. Leadership capabilities
are an advantage, but presently not a must.
- International experience and having worked in several countries would be an advantage.
What else do I need to know? 我还需要了解的职位信息
Siemens Financial Services Ltd. (SFSL)
Siemens Financial Services Ltd.(SFSL) was established in 1998 in Beijing and is the first foreign invested enterprise group finance company under the supervision of China Banking & Insurance Regulatory Commission. SFSL acts as in-house bank and regional treasury center for the Siemens China group companies. Our treasury activities focus on liquidity management and financial risk management related to FX, interest rates and others.
Job ID: 80521
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time