Siemens CT Research Scientist in Mechatronics (Beijing)
For our Corporate Technology (CT) in Beijing, Siemens is looking for a Research Scientist at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
This position need to design the mechatronics for various projects
- To be the expert of mechatronics, taking design and coordination responsibilities in various projects, such as highly integrated servo drive
- To carry out design of mechatronic system, as well as design of single components
- To bring cutting-edge technologies and innovations into mechatronic system
- To coordinate design, development and fabrication of prototypes for mechatronic systems
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master degree or above in mechanical engineering or mechatronics; PhD will be preferred;
- The focus area of expertise and experience should be drive system; Experience in drive systems for robots will be preferred
- 5+ years experience on design of mechatronic systems;
- Deep understanding on motor, gear, brake, clutch, bearing
- Familiar with software tools such as CAD、Pro/E、SolidWorks
- Fluent communication in English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good at multi-tasking in a fast-moving working environment;
- Good at time management and stress-handling;
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens’ success. Our central research and development unit – Corporate Technology (CT) – plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company’s success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website
Job ID: 80541
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time