Water is a critical element within the oil and gas industry. Siemens Water Solutions addresses water needs in the industry with a portfolio that includes physical and chemical separation technologies. We are looking for professional, talented individuals with project management experience and a solid project engineering background to help us address the needs, now and in the future
• Has a clear understanding of the sold product and understands and insures compliance with the contract documents including the commercial and technical specifications, scope of work, schedule and performance requirements.
• Manages the coordination of resources including engineering, procurement, quality, production planning, shipping/receiving in a matrix organization to meet overall project requirements.
• Develops and manages the project schedule to meet document and equipment delivery commitments.
• Has overall project budget responsibility.
• Identification and quantification of the project risks and opportunities, both commercial, contractual, financial, tax related health and safety, technical and legal.
• Oversees the management and distribution of customer and vendor documents and coordinates the technical review with the appropriate disciplines.
• Develops and approves all purchase order request and releases to manufacture with support from the technical team. Provides support to the Procurement Group for project related purchases (specifications, budgets, deliveries and performance)
• Position requires a Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Environment) or significant experience in Project Management and Engineering in a similar environment.
• Strong English written and verbal skills for clear and effective communication.
• 3+ working experience on water treatment profession