Automation Engineer Oil & Gas Solutions
If you really want to make a difference –
make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future -oriented
- Develop software application in Step 7 for SIEMENS PLC, PID controllers, configuration networking communication PROFIBUS, ETHERNET for DCS and SCADA. Developing software application in Simatic ProTool/Pro for Operator Panel, WinCC. Designing, commissioning, start-up and pre-commissioning for industrial plants
- Designs network architectures for PLC and PCs and other system networks
- Configures Operator Panels and other human-machine interface systems
- Participates in commissioning of the executed projects and programs.
- Is responsible for training the customers accordingly to the designed programs
- Is responsible for creating the technical documentation and user manuals for the developed projects
- Ensures consulting in the field of monitoring, data acquisition and industrial automation
- Respects the project planning and deadlines
- Is responsible for keeping the software projects and modifications well organized and in maximum safety conditions
- Completes the daily activity report
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
- Experience in PLC , DCS, ESD,
SCADA systems - configuration, programming, maintenance
At least 5 years experience working with Step7 programming, including SCL and CFC and safety PLC software
At least 3 years working in visualization project WinCC flexivle and WinCC
At least 2 projects developed in PCS7 and 1 special library: PLC and OS soft, configuring a MP
Experience in Profibus-PA/DP, IE communication, OPC, PVSS.
- Strong technical knowledge in instrumentation and electric branches, able to understand and develop technical concepts for automation systems
- A&E experience, basic engineering for A&E projects
- Advanced PLC knowledge, please provide references from the customer.
- At least 1 year experience in O&G business related to automation systems, failsafe and safety eqp.
- Excellent Romanian and English skills
Job ID: 80633
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time