We are currently looking for a Modeling and Simulation Lead Research Scientist for Digital Factory in Siemens Corporate Technology.
What are my responsibilities?
The candidate will work as a Digital Factory Modeling and Simulation Research Scientist. The candidate will dig out the needs from business units and external customers, put forward innovation projects, discuss the projects with customers, and accomplish the projects in time. Detailed responsibilities include- Technology research (literature survey, patent search, product review) in the technology field of factory digitalization;
- Collect and identify customer needs on factory digitalization and define pilot projects which use the digital twin, simulation & analysis technologies in production process for optimization & upgrades;
- Collaborate with Siemens colleagues, partners and customers to implement factory digitalization solutions, including but not limited to modeling, simulation, programming, installing & deploying, testing & analysis, reports filing, etc.;
- Help develop the digital twin ecosystem, attract partners, accumulate domain knowledge, and develop customized solutions for different industries.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master degree and above in mechanical engineering, computer engineering, automation, industry engineering or equivalent
- Skilled in at least one modeling tool and one simulation tool with at least 2 years of experiences, capable of modeling, simulation, analyzing and optimizing lines & equipments / production process / logistic process, etc;
- Capable of programming, skilled in at least one language like Python / C# / Java;
- Knowledge about “Made in China 2025” and “Industry 4.0”, the concept of digital twin;
- Knowledge on about PLM (product lifecycle management) software;
- Experience on NX (UG), TECNOMATIX is preferred;
- Experience with semantic model, simulation and optimization algorithm is preferred;
- Experience on manufacturing digitalization upgrades is preferred;
- Experience on add-on functions development of modeling and simulation software is preferred;
- Familiarity with at least one industry among optoelectronics information, laser, high-end equipment, semi-conductor is preferred;
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (https://new.siemens.com/cn/zh/company/about/research.html) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, the UK, China, India, Russia and Japan, Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.Contact
You may find further information on our company at https://new.siemens.com/cn/zh.html
Job ID: 80651
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time