Head of Production
on top of the highest quality standards, and create a competitive productive environment.
• Be responsible for the daily operation of production.
• Manage the results and improvement actions of production key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Take prompt action to solve process problems to ensure safety, product quality and machine efficiency.
• Coordinate between different working processes of the whole production line. Create a multi skilled and cross trained team flexible to cope with seasonality of production requirements.
• Ability to manage change
• Be responsible for the workforce on the floor and driving production
• Manage, develop and Coach your teams towards success and drive employee development and competences
• Follow and promote safety norms and standards, Basic Behavior Safety
• Be responsible for identifying losses and looking out for potential loss areas, and assure a sustainable quick turnaround.
• Provide Drive personally Lean manufacturing activities forward and support and drive related projects
• Bachelor Degree level preferably in engineering or equivalent skills or experience
• At least 5 years’ experience of progressive leadership in a production facility ( > 250 people )
• Good knowledge of production processes with multi-process experience preferred.
• Strong understanding of KPIs, shortstops, losses and waste
• Ability to be a good team player and respected leader of people
• Fluency in English and Hungarian
• Excel, Word, Power Point and SAP expertise preferred
• High level of understanding of Lean methodology
Job ID: 80901
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time