Siemens CT Applied Research for Industrial Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (Beijing)
For Siemens Corporate Technoogy, we are looking for Research Scientist of Applied Research for Industrial Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence at earliest convenient.
What are my responsibilities?
- Research on state-of-the-art technologies related to data analytics and artificial intelligence for applications of industrial scale;
- Building innovative computational models & algorithms according to data analytics requirement from different industries;
- Transformation of data science methods and algorithms into integrated, customer-oriented solutions;
- Hands-on evaluation of data analytics solutions and platforms;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master degree or above in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or equivalent;
- Extensive hands-on experience on data mining / machine learning algorithms, neural network, deep learning is preferred;
- 2+ years research or development experience related to data analytics including the usage of relevant tools and software packages (R, Python, Matlab, etc.);
- Knowledge on data analytics platforms / tools, like MapReduce, Storm, Spark etc.;
- Self-motivated, good communication skills and good team player;
- Doctorate degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or equivalent;
- Good knowledge in one the listed areas: reasoning, natural language processing, deep learning, reinforcement learning, prescriptive analytics;
- Experience on whole data analytics process, from customer requirements to final analytics results;
- Publications in relevant journals and conferences;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing);
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens’ success. Our central research and development unit – Corporate Technology (CT) – plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company’s success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn.
Job ID: 81002
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time