What are my responsibilities ?
• Consolidated Siemens Mobility Supplier Quality / logistics function (operational activities) for the China region through full local presence.
• Early detection of problems of Siemens Mobility Germany / Austria products in the manufacturing and supply chain of suppliers in China
• Intensive tracking of Siemens Mobility Germany / Austria components within the local production chain.
• Bundling and reporting of current production and delivery information to the Head Quarter.
• Assistance in stabilizing the supply chain of suppliers in China.
• Contact persons are local SQEs in China, Supplier Quality interface partners in Germany / Austria and Project team in HQ
How do I need to qualify for this job ?
• Very good technical and logistical understanding.
• In-depth experience in the field of rolling stock components manufacturing processes (GRP, welding, assembly, bonding and painting)
• Knowledge of QM systems such as ISO 9001 and IRIS, basic QM experience
• Cooperation, communication and adaption capability within a global team
• Understanding of both the Chinese and German mentality, so that you can communicate with both sides on the same level.
• Very good language skills (Chinese, English, optimally also German)
• Willingness to travel within China