Senior Marketing / Communications Manager (m/f/diverse)
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Marketing / Communications Manager.
- You will be responsible for the creation of relevant messages that correspond with defined target audiences and the management of predominantly digital communication channels.
- A key part of the job is to create stakeholder-specific digital engagement pathways for various communication activities.
- You will set up adequate metrics and data analytic schemes to measure success of communication against defined strategic marketing goals.
- You will craft story lines and test both new and unexpected points of engagement with relevant stakeholders.
- You will be joining a team of highly engaged digital communication experts who have the mandate of fostering the Siemens Healthineers footprint in the digital health arena.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in digital marketing.
- You possess long-term work experience in either a digital creative agency or a publicly listed company.
- You are interested in working for a significant transformative purpose within a large engineering company
- You have the willingness to keep asking the question why and you are used to working within company policy frameworks and processes.
- You have excellent English skills; German would be a plus.
www.siemens.de/healthineersif you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.+49 (9131) 7-35335if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Mueller.www.healthcare.siemens.de/careersif you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 81015
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time