Industrial Small Steam India CFO
Job Title: Industrial Small Steam India CFO
Location: Vadodara, Gujrat, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Finance
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Lead role within the Finance organization for IST Business which includes complete value chain of Sales (Asia Pacific), Manufacturing, PM and Proposals. Responsible for all aspects of the financial organization.
- Work closely with the Local Leadership team and Global Leadership team to ensure achievement of financial targets, timely financial reporting and planning and forecasting.
- Partners the Function Heads i.e. ASP Sales and PM and IST India OPS to drive overall business unit performance.
- Review and provide strategic and financial guidance on all customer proposals to support business revenue and profitability growth.
· Manages customer and vendor relations regarding financial aspects including claim negotiation, maintains contact with financial representatives, authorities and other financial institutions.
- Work with the local leadership team to strategize and develop annual financial plan and align it with the Global BU MGM
- Support factory and operations teams to ensure that they are successful and enhance site and product cost performance.
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and yearly financial results
· Contributes to definition and ensures implementation of all necessary strategies in the field of BA/finance; supports and controls the implementation/execution in the commercial/administrative field.
- Coordinate with Corporate accounting team and external auditors to plan and execute quarterly / annual audit.
- Maintain an adequate system of internal controls in line with the Corporate Policies
- Ensure proper costing methodologies from standard costing to actual costing, proper rate development and variance analysis in a complex high precision manufacturing environment.
- Review and approve the CapEx requests to ensure adequate financial and business justification.
· Ensures risk and opportunity management, identifies risks and opportunities, defines and implements appropriate measures to optimize business results.
· Ensures adherence of all internal and external financial and reporting rules, "Finance & Controlling" policies, "Finance &Controlling" procedures, quality standards and international audit requirements.
- Manage and develop finance team and controllers to implement processes and reports to improve business profitability, operation performance and cash flow management
· Ensure capabilities, team development and succession planning in Bench Strength for local finance roles
· Selects, manages, assesses and develops employees in the area of responsibility to ensure long-term target achievement with motivated staff- including recruiting
· Leads the procurement and logistics strategy implementation and governance of related operational processes.
- Leads a team of about 25-30 BA Colleagues. 4 of whom would be Managers (Experienced Professionals)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Reasonable experience in a manufacturing environment
- Over 10 years of total experience and over 5 years of experience in a senior financial role
- Must be willing to travel ~15-20%
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong Cost accounting skills, Standard cost , project costing (MiKa, POC) and actual costing
- Strong working knowledge of Indian GAAP and SFRG (IFRS)
- Demonstrated experience of partnering with BU CEOs
- Lean experience a plus
- Master degree in Finance Management or Chartered Accountant
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 81057
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time