HR FSS Delegation Consultant西门子人力资源服务 人事顾问-负责外籍/外派
For Siemens Limited China, we are looking for HR FSS Delegation Consultant (Expert I)
What are my responsibilities?
- Drive involved parties (HR, delegate, business units) through the end-to-end delegation process.
- Consult on international assignments and ensures adherence to principles, delegation guidelines/processes, and related regulations in accordance with the SLA.
- Prepare delegation administration services within agreed timeframe and service levels including proper handling of exception and escalation management.
- Secure correct application of GEM IT Tool (IHRIS), ensure completeness and accuracy of the data, documents and delegation status in order to ensure global availability of delegation data and fulfillment of audit requirements
- Prepare delegation by providing documents (e.g. welcome package for delegate, delegation contract and other GEM documents) and conduct briefings jointly with the partner country Delegation Consultant
- Provide project consulting for both project set up phase and delegation assignment phase, including make assessment on correct immigration, tax and social insurance requirements, providing cost estimation, delegation type consulting and create project ID and data in the system.
- Create individual income calculation and cost estimation in alignment with partner Delegation Consultant and involvement of HR BP in order to determine the delegate’s remuneration package
- Instruct HR BP on timely contribution of requested information, e.g. social security applications, Tax provider orders and payment of respective invoices, orders of local providers, visa/work permit applications. Track deadlines and documents expiration dates.
- Provide country with information on payments and entitlements including advice on possible taxability.
- Manage knowledge, ensure update of country specific information
- Instruct HR responsible person to gather the global remuneration breakdown according to country specify deadlines
- Ensure delegate’s repatriation into home country/BU by maintaining stakeholder’s agreements in a timely manner, providing delegate with relevant information.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Functional Expertise Competencies:
Proficient in MS office applications incl. intranet/internet and HR related applications
Business knowledge: Understand organizational culture/structure; work experience in major international company
Knowledge of country-specifics within HR (Shared Service)
Income Tax knowledge is plus
English level: Intermediate
Good sense of team work
At least 5 years’ work experience in HR related function
Job ID: 81097
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time