Hardware Lead (m/f/diverse) Interventional Recording and Documentation
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Hardware Lead (m/f/diverse) Interventional Recording and Documentation in Forchheim.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, support thousands of cardiologists and millions of patients worldwide.
- You are part of an international team of clinical and technical experts in the field of interventional cardiology recording and documentation
- You take on responsibility for the development of your assigned components and products
- You coordinate hardware development based on customer requirements and derived technical specifications aligned with project milestones and scope
- You collaborate closely with an agile international R&D team, external suppliers, project, test and product management to maximize business success
- You report to the R&D Head Cardiology
This position may suit you best, if you are experienced in driving complex topics with high levels of energy and team spirit.
- You hold a university degree in engineering, preferably electrical engineering or mechatronics
- You have many years of relevant experience in hardware development, ideally in the medical device industry
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written is required; additional language skills such as German are welcome
- You are experienced in interdisciplinary collaboration with internationally distributed teams
- Your high levels of social competence allow you to work in a culturally diverse team; intercultural skills/experience gained through foreign assignments are highly preferred
- Occasional business travel is required (about 10%) to keep in touch with R&D as well as internal and external suppliers and stakeholders
- You demonstrate customer, quality and outcome orientation as well as organizational talent
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Susanne Beutner.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 81112
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time