Scrum Master (Special project)
Job Title: Scrum Master
- Co-ordinate with PO for Product backlog management, concept grooming and continuous delivery of features.
- Co-ordinate with Architects for Architecture backlog management, prototypes and technical grooming.
- Effectively guide and facilitate the sprint ceremonies to consistently achieve the sprint goals (Sprint planning, reviews, retrospective, demo, daily stand-ups, and stakeholder meetings).
- Protect scrum team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
- Work/collaborate/communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders (E.g. Resolve dependencies, QA, RA, Integration, Test )
- Regularly monitor and control the metrics to meet project/product goals. (E.g. sprint/release burn down, velocity, defects, etc.)
- Guide the team with Agile/Lean principles and practices (E.g. thin slicing, Reduce waste, VSM) to deliver value frequently and regularly to the customers.
- Coaching, mentoring, and fostering the culture of transparency, continual improvement, and self organizing within the team.
- Build trust & create positive environment by empowerment, facilitating discussions, decision making and conflict resolution with emphasis on problem solving.
- Identify and control project risks by means of prevention, mitigation and contingencies.
- Support PM for project management activities (E.g. Reporting, Metrics collection)
- Ensure that sprint deliverables are adhering to the Quality and regulatory guidelines
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/M.E./M. Tech/MCA
Experience: 8 - 10 years of experience in design and development exposure working with multi-site global teams.
Knowledge and Experience
- Around 8-10 years of industry experience, with at least one year of experience in the Scrum Master/Lead role.
- Experience in software design and development ( C++ OOPS, Design principles & patterns, OS concepts, Data structures, Angular, Node JS and test frameworks etc.)
- Experience in requirements engineering.
- Experience in Project management tools and techniques. (E.g. Excel, TFS for backlog management, WBS, Estimation techniques, RCA tools...)
- Ability to effectively manage Risks, communications and stakeholders.
- End-customer orientated with ability to recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead the team to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Able to work across multiple project teams to resolve dependencies/ ambiguous situations.
- Experience in expert functions like Software Development / Design and Software Testing
- Sound knowledge of SDLC, STLC and Software Engineering Processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Should be Enthusiastic, Approachable, self-motivated and result oriented.
Job ID: 81121
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time