Product Owner (Special Project)
ob title Product Owner
As a Product Owner you will be responsible for defining and delivering a product from a customer and market requirement point of view - regarding content, prioritization, quality, and customer excitement.
- You will be responsible for a product through the product life cycle from the definition to delivery.
- You are responsible in providing the associated development teams with priorities and expertise regarding the product and ensures completeness and consistency of the derived requirements within the product
- You will collect and elicit stakeholder requests (explicit & implicit requests) and also analyze and prioritize the market requirements
- You will derive, prioritize and communicate Software Requirements, which helps in creating high quality user
- You will also create high quality User-story specification team's questions and resolve conflict regarding features and requirements
- You will analyze and decide complaints / defects.
- You have to motivate development teams to achieve commitments, assist development teams in attaining maximum effective sustainable pace for development
- Also ensure quality by evaluating results of iterations and either approve/ accept or reject results based on Doneness criteria
- Support effort estimations of development teams
- Analyze change requests and prioritize with other product backlog items
- Coordinate cross-feature-area development with peers to facilitate prioritized product development
- Deliver input for project planning & execution
- Experience in software design and development ( C++ OOPS, Design principles & patterns, OS concepts, Data structures, Angular, Node JS and test frameworks etc.)
- Good domain know how in the area of HMI (Various types of HMI).
- Ability to collaborate with architects, PRMs and R&D (and other stakeholders) in multiple Siemens locations to come to conclusions
- Thorough experience in Requirements Engineering and feature definition activities.
- Good understanding of Product Lifecycle Management
- B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M. Tech
- 10 years in mainstream software development, with significant exposure in Industrial Automation (HMI).
Job ID: 81125
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time