For our Mobility Division, we are looking for a Senior Scada Engineer with expertise on Scada, Win CC OA software and PLC Systems on Highway Tunnel Project.
What are my responsibilities?
• Ensure the availability of materials at Site in coordination with the Site Management,
• Prepare and programme of software and PLC’s and then test and commissioning,
• Prepare daily/weekly /monthly reports of software/test and commissioning,
• Control and monitoring progress of scada part of project,
• Provide evidence about scada system deliveries, completion of the works for Project Management,
• Recognize and report schedule to project management,
• Create complete report of scada related activities and document it. (drawings,progress reports, protocols and hand over documents to customer, actual documentation)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Proven 2-5 years of experience on Highway Tunnel projects,
• Office Programs,
• Wincc OA,
• Good command of English will be an asset,
• Good communication skills.
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should be completed for male candidates,
• No restrictions for travelling.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Click here to apply (Please type the Job ID in the related field and Search. You may also access to all job openings via this URL)
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00