Gas Turbine / Steam Turbine Supervisor
A gas / steam turbine supervisor represents a competent partner in all areas associated with specialized mechanical work on gas and steam turbine components during inspection and service outages.
What are my responsibilities?
- Organize and coordinate all field service activities of a work team and with other concerned parties in order to assure progress of work
- Supervise quality of craftmanship on site
- Control and report progress of work, identify deviations and initiate corrective measures
- Enforce adherence to EHS regulations and procedures
- Perform inspections, evaluate findings and initiate clarification workflow with engineering or back office, if necessary
- Identify and process additional work in alignment with site and project management.
- Initiate expediting measures and coordinate with site and project management
- Maintain Siemens interests on site through active claim management support
- Align manpower, tools and other work resources in order to optimize quality, cost and on-time completion of work
- Lead, assess and develop assigned employees to promote productivity and job satisfaction while supporting department objectives
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor/Master of mechanical engineering or a qualified professional degree in a related area
- General Power Plant Know How, preferable at combined cycle power stations
- Relevant technical product & service knowledge
- Relevant Energy Service Product and Solution Portfolio
- Relevant IT-Applications
- Problem solving techniques
- Field Service reporting and technical documentation
- HSE procedures and regulations
- Quality Management
- English language. Additional languages are a bonus
Job ID: 81366
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time