Specialist - Accounts Payable (AP) Master Data
What are my responsibilities?
- Perform vendor/ Customer maintenance in ERP system.
- Achieve agreed upon customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Customer/ Vendor Maintenance service functions.
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity.
- Monitor the Vendor Inactive Process and Duplicate Vendor accounts as per defined process
- Perform emergency Customer/Vendor setup to meet customer emergency payment requests.
- Partner with Customer by communicating high level customer issues and working together toward a resolution.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Commerce or equivalent
- Accounting Knowledge, understanding of P2P and its various controls
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word,Excel,Powerpoint, MS Access
- Proficiency in ERP like SAP
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills in English.
- Minimum 1- 2 years of working experiences required.
Job ID: 81367
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time