Senior Risk Manager Corporate Lending and Project Finance - Siemens Bank GmbH Singapore Branch
Senior Risk Manager Corporate Lending and Project Finance – Siemens Bank GmbH Singapore Branch
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us:
The Financial Services Division (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. Around the globe, we support customer investments with project and structured financing as well as leasing and equipment finance. Our know-how in key Siemens markets and related industries makes us an expert manager of financial risks within Siemens and a competent investor in innovative technologies and sustainable infrastructures.
Siemens Bank is actively looking for a Senior Risk Manager for Corporate and Project Finance deals to join their Infrastructure and Healthcare Finance (IHF) team in Siemens Bank, Singapore Branch. The individual will be responsible for risk assessment, supporting origination in structuring and assessing transactions and coordination of commercial and legal aspects of each individual transaction. This individual will also be responsible for monitoring the performance of portfolio names.
- Risk assessment of corporate and project finance transactions (including modelling), present and propose ("vote") cases to the appropriate lending authorities.
- Manage the underwriting process by co-ordinating the work of internal contributors in the transaction team (e.g. Rating, Legal, Tax Compliance, Asset Management, Operations) and support Origination in the negotiations.
- Manage the post-approval process to reach financial close and first disbursement.
- Executing lending and signatory authority within the framework of 4-eyes-principle.
- Monitor, review and actively manage existing transactions in the portfolio (including representing SFS in Lender/Customer meetings)
- Ensure compliance with all internal policies and guidelines during the approval stage and through portfolio monitoring of the deals.
- Manage negotiations with syndication partners and customers in corporate restructurings, waiver requests, consents and contract changes; represent SFS at syndicate bank meetings.
- Contribute to the development and introduction of deal & portfolio specific credit risk frameworks to ensure a healthy portfolio development.
- Train and coach risk and portfolio managers in order to enhance their professional knowledge and skills.
- Approximately 8-10 years of experience in international transactions credit / risk management, deep experience (including legal documentation) of corporate / PE backed transactions.
- High proficiency in dealing with borrowers situated in jurisdictions like Australia, China, India.
- Past experience of lending to borrowers in healthcare, telecom, pharmaceutical, business services, manufacturing industries.
- Experience of analyzing credits in the sub-investment grade space.
- Highly motivated, self-starter personality required that enjoys working independently and under high time pressure. Sound judgment is a crucial criterion.
- Ability to work as a member of a fast-paced, transaction-oriented team with the ability to deal more multiple deals simultaneously.
- Should possess strong communication skills, able to work in a multicultural environment
Job ID: 81368
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time