Project Manager (m/f/d) Real Estate Strategy & Transactions
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independently managed company of Siemens AG. Siemens Mobility has been a leading provider of transport solutions for more than 160 years, and is continuously developing its portfolio through innovation. Its core business comprises rolling stock, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic engineering, and the associated services. By harnessing digitalization, Siemens Mobility enables mobility operators the world over to make their infrastructure intelligent, increase their value added sustainably over the entire lifecycle, improve passenger comfort, and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2017, which ended on September 30, 2017, Siemens' former Mobility Division reported sales revenue of 8.1 billion euros and employed some 28,400 people around the world.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Perform and guide Real Estate Projects within Division Mobility in the field of Transactions (Purchase, Disposals, Site Selection, External Lease) meeting time, quality and costs targets derived from business strategy
- Perform and coordinate Real Estate work streams within Mobility Mergers & Acquisitions (Integration & Separation) projects including Real Estate valuations and Due Diligence
- Perform and support Real Estate Location Concepts including validation of space demand and quality requirements in close collaboration with MO REM Hubs & Mobility Business Units
- Support setup of Real Estate Portfolio Management and retain structured overview / key data on Mobility locations and define Portfolio Strategy derived from Division / BU Business Strategy
- Perform quality gate for Mobility Real Estate project business cases & approval processes
- Define business standards in the related fields and harmonize specific templates and support definition of requirements for related IT Systems & Tools
- Lead and guide Real Estate Development projects to lift development potential in Mobility Real Estate Portfolio
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a degree in the field of Real Estate Management or in any equivalent field including work experience with in several Real Estate functions
- You bring broad experience within the Real Estate Lifecycle and project management with focus on Transactions, Site Selection and Project Development– either as consultant or representative for owners and tenants with proven track / project record for international and German commercial properties industry / markets
- You have a broad understanding of Real Estate Markets and ability to access and steer resources; interpreted market reports, valuations and determine economic levers in negotiations
- You bring a good knowledge in Portfolio Management, Space Concepts and Due Diligence for Commercial Properties
- You have a can-do attitude, show initiative to drive topics to success, and always act as team player with customer focus in mind
- You are fluent in English and preferably, ideally you also bring solid written and spoken German skills
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Philip Petendorf.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 81462
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time