Drive Engineer - Field Service
What are my job responsibilities?
- Completes broad scope of technical tasks for drive and electrical system including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers equipment and systems among others (after PM1000).
- Fully involved in technical design and developments for service offerings.
- Determines priorities of tasks and actions and schedules measures accordingly.
- Supports customer remotely and on-site, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- Contributes to or conducts the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data repositories.
- Contributes to or executes activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management (partly before PM100).
- Adheres to relevant processes and regulations.
What do i need to do to qualify for this job?
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- System / Solution experience in automation, drive and instrumentation
- 2 to 3 years experience in service business
- min 2 years of relevant experience in field service for drive system required
- Technical knowledge on Siemens Drive system is an added advantage
- Able to work with people of all level
- This position is located at Johor Bahru
Job ID: 81466
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time