Project Sales Manager
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for managing the complete sales life cycle of all project opportunities; and account management
- The role involves regular liaison with project managers and the execution team; as well as liason with HQ colleagues.
- Target focus would be for both greenfield and brownfield solution business; in the process industry.
- To establish, maintain and improve on customer contacts and ensure ready availability of market intelligence through effective customer intelligence and communication.
- Ensure generation, systematic updating and maintaining live of a market intelligence document and a coordinated market plan (annual).
- Follow-up and analyzes won / lost orders, as well as determines competitive situation with customers.
What do i need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Controls) or equivalent.
- Minimum working experience of 3 - 5 years in the similar field.
- Experience in project engineering/management in control & instrumentation industries.
- Customer oriented and a team player.
Job ID: 81473
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time