The senior consultants in CD C SCM CN FPO (Factory Planning and Operation) consulting unit are mainly responsible for Lean digital factory planning consulting projects in the various industries
- Transform customer’s value stream by using a holistic lean and digital approach
- Analyzing customers’ manufacturing processes and develop optimization and digitization concepts
- Independently conducting consulting projects as a project module leader, elaborate module scopes, set module team, coordinate and lead the module team in all project phases
- Ensure consulting project module’s implementation are being carried out to customers’ full satisfaction
- Implement customers’ optimizations to achieve manufacturing excellence
- Training/Qualifications: Educational background in industrial engineering or engineering or have equivalent training is preferable
- Work experience: at least 7 years working experience related with lean manufacturing and 3-5 years of practical, hands-on experience in implementing Lean
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Extensive professional experience with broad technical process knowledge.
- Strong ability to build personal network in the industry
- Expertise in the lean management philosophy
- Presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Team spirit, initiative and entrepreneurial thinking.
- High willingness to travel (travel share＞ 60%)