Pre Sales Business Development Manager
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our Pre-Sales team could be for you.
Who are we ?
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and services with 15 million licensed seats and more than 144,000 customers worldwide. The Global Sales, Marketing & Services (GSM&S) organization is responsible for selling and supporting the underlying PLM products, including e.g. CAMStar, NX, Polarion, Simcenter, SimaticIT, Teamcenter, and Tecnomatix.
As part of our continuing growth in our Middle East and Africa region, we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated candidate to fill a vacancy for:
“PreSales Business Development Manager” (m/f).
The selected candidate will be a part of our Middle East and Africa distributor operations and sales team, managed from our ‘s-Hertogenbosch (NL) office.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· As part of the partner and software sales team, Lead and execute industry focused, consultative and value added software sales engagements (typically medium size engagements) through productive business relationships with partners and their customers and prospects.
· Using appropriate methods, lead the development and execution of financially quantified value propositions, business cases and solution visions specific to a customer or prospect, and provide input into the formation of a cohesive customer sales strategy, to support the sale of software mostly through channel partners as well as sometimes direct.
· Build trusted advisor status by communicating knowledgeably with the customer around business challenges, industry trends, competitor landscapes and wider interfaces, through the delivery of thought leadership.
· Speak with authority, articulating Siemens SISWs vision and point of view on solution adoption to deliver competitive advantage.
· Work largely undertaken by developing partner and customer relationships through face-to-face contact and site visits to facilitate future software sales and business.
· You can articulate and understand the customer strategy and fit to Siemens solution strategy independently.
· You have excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills, along with strong organizational abilities.
· You will operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
· Works on projects/assignments of complex scope. Provides and organizes support for guidance and mentoring to the partners on the capabilities and business value of products, solutions and GSI's.
· Providing and coordinating presales and technical support on complete SISW portfolio to enable and develop partners, their business, customers and opportunities.
· Is open and respectful to the very diverse regimes and cultures in the Middle East and Africa. Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 50% travel.
· Comfortable with unpaved paths and the unknown and eager to learn new things.
· Minimal 7 years of relevant experience and proven track record in the areas of PLM, consulting, presales and/or business development.
· Well networked within Siemens PLM (PFD's, CoE's, presales and product management) is preferred.
· Strong communicative skills having and extending internal and external network that you can motivate to support.
- Non-critical preferences: Dutch, Arabic or Turkish language or background.
- Overall, we are looking for a high caliber successful candidate with enthusiasm, drive and good commercial sense who would like to play a key role in shaping the success of our company. Our culture is made up of a strong team-oriented international atmosphere which offers excellent future prospects within our innovative and expansion-strong team. The successful candidate will receive a competitive base salary and bonus plan, company pension plan and car allowance.
- Siemens PLM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or any other category protected by law.
Job ID: 81497
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time