Sales Manager – Building Performance & Sustainability (BPS) , Siemens Building Technologies
Want to shape the future of energy efficiency industry? Join our Building Performance & Sustainability division as Sales Manager and help us in growing the business profitably by helping our customer to meet their sustainability goals through consultative solutions selling approach. You will be responsible for leading, driving and closing sales to achieve personal and business targets, identifying and developing new business opportunities for energy, operational and maintenance efficiency (ESCO).
We create perfect places and make real what matters
- In this exciting role you will be required to Identify, develop and win new opportunities and successfully close existing ones in the ESCO/Energy Performance Contracting market
- Build appropriate customer development plans including the organizational structure, key stake holders, visible opportunities, approved budgets and strategic objectives. Handle positively all partners, positioning Siemens through a corresponding buying and influence matrix
- Sell and establish credibility at C - level within the defined accounts and / or opportunities
- Understand energy and sustainability market trends and regulations in conjunction with customer operations, challenges and concerns
- Fully understand the portfolio and effectively use available sales tools and processes to articulate Siemens’ valued propositions.
- Fully manage specific opportunities through a rigorous and disciplined use of the Siemens’ Customer Relationship Management tool maintaining customer records, logging opportunities and systematically following the Siemens Building Technologies/BPS sales processes
- Establish the customer supply chain and strengthen the winning position through the Siemens partner network, including global relationships
- Link any local opportunities to the global Siemens network to improve the potential for cross-border business, demonstrating the value both domestically and internationally
What you need to make real what matters
As the Sales Professional you will be accountable for winning energy service contracts (supply side and demand side). Part of this will require managing and developing 5-10 customer accounts at a CXO, executive, senior and middle management level, supporting and collaborating within the overall Building Technologies sales teams and ensuring the development of 1-2 new value adding executive propositions per annum.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
We want our Sales Professionals to be leaders and creative; to identify new business opportunities for energy, operational and maintenance efficiency projects and to be driven to close sales by achieving personal and business targets.
What we are looking for is
- Engineers with master degree in management with 6-18 years of experience in HVAC, IoT, Lighting , Renewable ,Thermal, ESCO or Electro Mechanical Industry
- Proven track record of sales success over a sustainable period
- Significant personal sales closing and business management experience in the energy services market
- Demonstrable record of developing and maintaining customer relationships at all levels, especially CXO level
- Good understanding of the technical infrastructure of buildings, industrial manufacturing processes and technologies
- Understanding of Energy Performance Contracts
- Have a good appreciation of ventilation, heating, cooling, lighting, heat recovery with broad knowledge of Building & Industrial Automation
- Self-starter, goal driven with a strong desire to succeed and a hunger for closing sales
- Effective team player with good interpersonal skills, recognising and respecting the value of all members to achieve results
- Good analytical skills to effectively understand the customer’s world and target value adding activities to maximum effect
- Learnability as key competence, consultative approach towards sales, business generation in the domain of energy efficiency
We have opening at multiple locations viz. Mumbai , Hyderabad & Bangalore.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Building Performance & Sustainability at: https://www.buildingtechnologies.siemens.com/bt/global/en/building-solutions/bps/pages/bps.aspx
Do visit following video & links to know more about Building Performance & Sustainability at Siemens
Job ID: 81664
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time