If you want to make a difference - make it with us!
What does the Siemens Graduate Program offer me?
The Siemens Graduate Program (SGP) offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens. Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences.
The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three challenging eight-month assignments, during which you’ll be familiarized with at least two functional areas in one of our Sectors.
One of these three assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation you’ll learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work. You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal mentor will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
Siemens Graduate Program position will be within Compliance. Join our program now and lay the foundation for your successful career with the Siemens Graduate Program.
What else is in it for me?
• Opportunity to work in a cross-functional and cross-border team
• Collaboration across all the different Siemens businesses in different countries
• Exposure to a wide variety of project assignments in the Compliance Organization such as due diligence (business partner, contributions, procurement/payment, etc.), training and awareness, export control checks and releases, M&A carve-out/integration, classification, and control performance
What are SGP’s responsibilities?
• You gain deep insights in three challenging work assignments within the Siemens compliance organization
• You work abroad at one or two of our 1,700 international businesses for an 8 month period in the first 2 years
• You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
• You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
• You will benefit from a high level of visibility to top Leadership
• You join an international community of extraordinary individuals
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You graduated above-average in your masters studies (or equivalent) in a Business or Legal discipline
• You are a UAE national
• You have excellent command of English languages, Arabic or German language skills are a plus.
• You have maximum of 1.5 year of industry experience, including relavant internships or students placements.
• You have the aspiration to develop a global leadership role and you are open to cross country assignments
• Preferable that you have at least 6 months international experience (studying/working/living)
• Preferable that you have gained 3 months to 3 years of work experience including relevant internships or student placements
• A passion for integrity and ethical values
• Prepared to become involved in technical Compliance topics
• Prepared to Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas
• Actively drive topics and collaborate across organizational units
• Apply practical and technical skills to ensure efficient and effective processes
• Contributes to the global network, while also ensuring local requirements are met
• Excellent communication skills in English. Arabic and German language skills are a plus
You have all the technical and personal qualifications? And you are about to finish your studies, or you already gained up to a maximum of eighteen months work experience after obtaining your highest qualification? Then we would be delighted to shape the future of our company with you!
Please apply via the ‘Apply’ button with your English CV/Cover letter in 1 pdf file.
This will be processing through CV screening > various type of interviews > Assessment center > Final offer
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
You can find more information via
Siemens Graduate Program: www.siemens.com/careers/sgp
Job ID: 81689
Organisation: Legal and Compliance
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time