HR Administrator - German Speaker (m/f)
Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages.
To support our HR Swiss Team we are looking for a Human Resources Administrator, fluent in German:
What are my responsibilities?
This job is part of GSS HR and its main responsibilities are the
execution of administrative tasks related to Human Resources Management,
- Administrative integration procedure (new hirings, transfers, termination of contracts);
- Data entry and maintenance for employees and organizational structure;
- Handle of absences, overtime, and processing deductions and special payments;
- Performing and checking payroll processing (calculating wages, retentions, bonus payments);
- Handle of fixed terms contracts and contractual changes;
- Travel expenses;
- Preparation of reports, etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- High School graduation or Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or similar;
- Fluent German (native speaker) – mandatory;
- Advanced knowledge of other european languages (French is preferred) will be considered a plus;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, result & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment;
- Willingness to travel.
What else do I need to know?
- Integration in an international, young and dynamic team;
- Income and benefits compatible with the position and the company policies.
Job ID: 81697
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time