Instrumentation Engineer in Oil & Gas
What are my responsibilities?
- Instruments and cables list;
- Cable routing;
- Wiring diagrams;
- Cause & effect diagrams;
- As built project documentation,
- Site survey;
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up;
- Control valve sizing;
- Orifice plates and restriction orifices sizing;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- (Technical studies);
- Minimum 4 years experience in the field;
- Engineering experience;
- Good knowledge of Romanian and international standards
- Medium level of English language (spoken and written).
What else do I need to know?
- Capability to work under pressure;
- Results Oriented;
- Sociability, attentive to details;
- Long working hours
Job ID: 81705
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time