Digitalization Changes Everything, to support our growth, the Professional Services department is looking for a: Technical Trainer in NX (Learning Consultant) to specialize in our PLM Learning services offering.
Siemens PLM Software, a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services with fifteen million licensed seats and more than 140,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software collaborates with companies to deliver open solutions, helping them make smarter decisions that result in better products. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit .
As part of the Services organization, you will be part of our Solution training & delivery team.
As part of a country Solution training
& delivery team you will, work with Professional Services and project
management to deliver high quality Learning and Adoption Services and end user
training. Contribute to the delivery of Enterprise Learning and Adoption
programs in agreed DF PL domains that enable customers to minimize user
adoption risks and to achieve superior adoption of the Digital Enterprise
Deliver standard and custom instructor-led trainings in center, at customer site or by distance learning. Applies aspects of Adult Learning strategies and Siemens Learning and Adoption best practices to address the needs of Customer user communities.
Actively participates in and contributes to the global "Learning" Community of Practice and contributes to the development and curation and delivery of the Siemens Learning and Adoption best practices. Works under self-management on routine assignment/projects and light supervision on new assignments & projects.
· Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably in engineering, product development or human resource development (PABO/PTH)
· At least 5+ years of experience in delivering training, presentations or coaching internal or external.
· Experience in designing and developing learning programs and strong interest in learning / teaching methodologies.
· At least 5+ years of working in NX
· Language knowledge: English and Dutch, both written and oral (French is an asset)
· Required skills : Strong communication skills, good presentation skills, Charismatic, convincing, knowledge driven behavior, analytical mindset, flexible, internationally oriented
in the following sectors is an asset:
Industrial Machinery & Heavy Equipment, Electronics & Semiconductors, Automotive & Transportation, Aerospace & Defense, Consumer Products & Retail, Medical Devices & Pharmaceuticals, Energy & Utilities, Marine
· A strong affinity for IT software
· Willing to travel.
Job ID: 81753
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time