Siemens Singapore Office is looking for a Sales Manager for Modernization & Upgrade as well as Open Market Business in the RAS Region (Australia, Bangladesh, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam)
What are my responsibilities?
- Technical Hub Sales for Modernization & Upgrades and Open Market products in the RAS Region from finding, developing and closing (contract signature) of the project
- Drive M&U Projects as well as Major Service Opportunities in gas turbine and combined cycle power plants to achieve the business targets by understanding the customer’s driver and creating a unique Monetized Value Proposition
- Lead interdisciplinary, international negotiation teams for LGT M&U projects in the RAS Region together with the Country Sales and the backoffice organizations from engineering and operations in Germany
- Define, in alignment with the Country Sales, the Project and Customer Sales Strategy
- Update market and customer requirements/trends for related product developments
- Increase knowledge of the region in GT technical service and the network to the backoffice functions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
•Master’s Degree in Engineering and Management or Engineering - commercial background is appreciated
•5 years experience in gas turbine engineering
•Solid knowledge in power plant design/operation or machinery (gas turbines, steam turbines or generators in combined cycle power plants)
•Interested in Energy Industry and Gas Power Market
•Experience with intercultural, multi-location teams
•Willingness to extensive travelling (up to 50%)
•Team player, take initiative, results oriented, excellent communication and networking skills, desire to walk the extra mile to close a project