Job ID: 255554
Title: Associate Engineer – Design & Development (Core Java developer)
Role: Core Java developer
Job Location: Gurgaon, India
Organization: CT DD DS AA PD-PA AE
Mode of employment: Full time
Job description: Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- 2 to 4 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications
- Project experience in core Java development along with RMI, Multi-threading, IPC, Socket Programming, Servlet, JDBC
- Basic knowledge in RDBMS / SQL
- Basic knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 & Angular JS.
Job ID: 81856
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time