Lead Java Developer
Internal Job Posting Requisition Form
Title: Lead Engineer - Design & Development (Java)
Lead Software Engineer (Java)
Job Description: Lead Engineer contributes to the design, development, support and maintenance of various components of EnergyIP® product. Also contributes to the design and customer facing documentation of the components developed. Works as an independent contributor and actively participates in the design process with the product management and architects. Requires very strong knowledge in Core Java and related technologies. The lead is also expected to technically mentor junior members in the team. Takes full ownership of assigned EnergyIP® components/applications including design and development, tracking of schedule, planning, reporting and managing risks, along with the Team Manager. Required to present demos/design review sessions to cross functional teams.
- Design and Development of various components of EnergyIP®
- Write Unit test cases for the components developed
- Dev Integration testing of the components developed with other EnergyIP® product components, if required.
- Profiling, Load / performance testing of java components owned.
- Bug fixes / Maintenance of the components developed as well as any other components of EnergyIP® assigned.
- Design Documentation
- Customer Facing Documentation
Mandatory Technical Skills / Experience:
- BE in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6-8 years of experience in developing software applications using Java and database technologies.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong knowledge in Core Java
- Strong knowledge in Advance Java (JMX, Multithreading, Java Memory Model, Garbage Collection, Class Loading, Generics, Annotations, Advanced JDBC)
- Strong knowledge in OOAD
- Strong ability to debug complex Java and database applications
- Good knowledge in XML technologies (SAX, DOM, StAX, XML Beans, XML Schema, XSLT etc)
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Good knowledge of Spring Framework (AOP, Dependency Injection, Transactions, JTA, Spring JDBC)
Desired Technical Skills / Experience
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Messaging technologies (Tibco, Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka)
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Job ID: 81858
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time