1. Do the simulation to verify the factory planning
2. Do the simulation data analysis and optimize the planning
3. Develop the simulation library
4. Accept the traveling >60%
What qualification does the successful candidate bring?
1. Obtaining a Master degree or above in Industrial Engineering, Logistic Engineering or related major.
2. Good programming, analysis and problem solving skills
3. Understanding the simulation theory, able to use Plant Simulation is preferred.
4. Having three years or above experience in using simulation software, related working experience is preferred.
5. Good learning skill , language skills and English level.
Job ID: 81931
Organisation: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time