As a Software Engineer in V&V, you will be responsible for:
· Design and write test cases, release test specifications.
· Perform integration test
· Review new product requirements.
· Participate in reviews: Requirement specification (RS), Risk Analysis (RA), Test Plan, Test Spec etc.
· Developing test specifications,
· Developing test automation scripts,
· Effort Estimation for V&V activities,
· Test documentation including test reports, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports
Desired Qualification and Experience
· BE / B.Tech / MCA /M.Sc / ME / M.Tech in Computer science or Equivalent
· At least 2 – 4 years’ experience working as test professional
Knowledge and Capabilities:
· Should be able to understand the difference between "verification" and "validation" and how does it applies to software testing methodologies.
· 1-4 years of experience in testing Application software (preferably TIA portal)
· Experience in utilizing any of the following standard defect tracking (Defect Management) tool for logging and reporting defects (Microsoft TFS, Rational Clear Quest)
· Sound knowledge of test methodologies related to different phases of software test life cycle
· Knowledge on SCRUM/Agile testing processes.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to effectively communicate and interact with different stakeholders
· Proactive, self-motivated, result oriented, good oral and written communication
Job ID: 81940
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time