Field Sales Manager - Industrial and Large Gas & Steam Turbines
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop Customers & customer relationships in assigned country/ sub-region.
- Maximize share of wallet for assigned BU’s (industrial steam, and large steam turbines, industrial and large Gas turbines) of the Power & Gas division.
- Manage Customer and Consultants relationship and lead the Sales Process end-to-end from Acquisition phase up to Order closure.
- Customer Relationship Development (Identify new customers and develop existing ones), Project & Opportunity Development; and Develop and communicate Division offerings and (business) value for customers.
- Sales Planning
- Project Closing Strategy and Negotiation
- Customer and Market knowledge (Power Generation, Utility, and Oil and Gas)
- Customer/account relationship management
- Abide and adhere to a high standard of business ethics and maintain exemplary conduct according to Siemens' Business Conduct Guidelines and all Compliance Guidelines, Policies, Procedures and Requirements.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Male/Female, Thai National (preferred). Open to Thai speaking local expatriates.
- 8+ years of working experience in bidding or proposal team for Power Generation or Turbine Business.
- Experience in Project Management or Engineering design is an advantage
- Effective communication and Presentation skills, team player and conflict management abilities.
- Good command of English, customer mother-tongue, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office.
Job ID: 81941
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time