FY19 Campus Recruitment PLM Services Consultant
SISW PLM Associate Consultant – 2019 Fresh Graduate
What are my responsibilities?
1. Receive training, coaching, and mentoring in product knowledge
2. Provide routine guidance for solution definition and aligning processes to PLM solutions, identifying gaps and recommending PLM Solutions to close gaps.
3. Provide knowledge of workflow design, change management and provide direction for customization and configuration.
4. Provide client interface and interaction while working as a consulting team member or an individual consultant on project implementation, enhancements, or integration projects.
5. Expertise and work efforts are focused on technical duties driven by the analysis of the customer’s business goals, objectives and needs and the general business environment.
6. Usually works at customer’s site performing technical tasks including installation and troubleshooting, as well as provide guidance on solution definition, configuration, and deployment of specific PLM Solutions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Master degree, major in Computer Science, Engineering, Mechanical, or related areas
2. Good English Communication skill, CET-6 is a must.
3. Strong motivation to learn through practice and training
4. Positive attitude, result-oriented, attention to detail
Interested talents please send your Curriculum Vitae (please indicate the position applied for in both Chinese and English to email): email@example.com
Job ID: 81971
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time