Siemens Mobility Equipment China - Legal Counsel - 西门子交通设备中国有限公司 - 法律部 - 法律顾问 （上海）
• Advise and guide internal business partners on all legal aspects related to projects/business during both acquisition and execution phase for Mobility predominantly in China and Southeast Asia;
• Review, draft and negotiate various contractual/corporate documents for business units and operating companies;
• Provide input to the legal part of Siemens’ risk management process in project/system business (LoA)
• Advise on labor law issues and coordinate with internal and external resources in labor disputes;
• Work and collaborate across teams in M&A projects and corporate matters;
• Manage the resolution of legal disputes and external law firms;
• Conduct tailored in-house training;
• Actively contribute assets to the internal legal knowledge management (such as templates, quick guides, etc.);
• Monitor and provide guidance regarding new legal developments that may impact the business.
How do I need to qualify for this job ?
• Excellent academic background; additional overseas education from an accredited European or American law school is a plus;
• PRC Bar admission;
• At least 4 years relevant in-house or major law firm PQE with international exposure;
• In-depth knowledge of, and sufficient work experience dealing with, all general commercial/corporate laws and regulations;
• Strong analytical, drafting and negotiation skills with proficiency in written and spoken English;
• Flexible, solution-oriented, self-motivated individual with good business acumen;
• Good communication skills and be able to work effectively with team members and with cross-function partners from different culture and professional backgrounds.
Job ID: 81986
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time